As with most doll sites, there are rules. Before you adopt any of my dolls, you must read these rules.
- You may adopt my dolls, except where mentioned. You may not take dolls that I have adopted from other sites, that were created as gifts, or were received as gifts.
- You may not edit any of my dolls, or claim them as your own, or modify them or anything of the like. You may include them in signatures, as long as my Copyright sign is not removed. I have spent hours working on each and every doll, I did not grab them from the Palace or any other doll-making site. Except for the bases (where mentioned) each and every pixel is my own. Artist, including doll-makers, have Copyrights too, please respect them.
- Most of my doll designs, are original, especially with clothing, I did not grab them from a clothing catalog, I design my own clothes. For the Asian dollz, I have used clothing reference but even then I have changed it and made it my own. Please do not copy any of my designs, that too is also Copyrighted. If you happen to come upon the same pictures I did for the Asian doll references, then, by all means, feel free to use them, but don't base your design of my own, make your own.
- You may not, under any circuntances, adopt one of my dolls and claim it as your own work.
- You may not direct link to my dolls. Why? Because you are using the bandwidth that I paid for and did not give you permission to use. It is illegal because you are stealing my space and money. This site is not free.
- This site is link-free, meaning you may link to it without asking permission, however, I will not do link echanges. I only link to sites I have visited personally and liked enough to link them.
- Last rule, and possibly one of the most important. The dolls are free linkware, meaning, you may take a doll and put it on your site, as long as you provide a link back to my site, on the same page the doll is featured. You can also use a banner.